Sad Biscuit Studio terms and conditions
These are the terms and conditions of Sad Biscuit Studio. These conditions mention the rights and obligations of the client if he/she buys a product via the online store of Sad Biscuit Studio or if they make use of the printing services.
- The total offer to the consumer consists of the offered products in store.
- It is always mentioned if a product is sold under certain circumstances or is sold under limited validity.
- Each product has a complete and precise description. This description is detailed enough in order for the consumer to make a good judgement of the product. Consequently, images on the webshop are veracious to the offered producst in Sad Biscuit Studio’s webshop.
- The agreement takes place when the consumer accepts the offer and complies with the terms and conditions of the offer.
- If the consumer pays electronically, the producer accepts that the purchase of the product is received well. This happens electronically as well. If the producer does not accept the payment, the consumer is able to terminate the transaction.
- If the transaction takes place electronically, Loulou João provides the technical and organisational measures to not disclose the consumers information. This creates and safe web environment. If the consumer pays electronically, appropriate safety measures are in compliance.
Price and payment
- The price accompanying a product is the only price for this product. The price is written donw in euros. The price of the products is not subject to any increase.
- Offers with a special statute, such as product under certain circumstances, are only valid for a limited amount of time. If such products are offered, the limited validity is always mentioned.
- The prices mentioned are always exclusive shipment costs. The shipment costs consist of one price and is not subject to the amount of product a consumer buys.